- Manufacturer: ORFELD Tech
- Brand: ORFELD
- Product Dimensions: 3.62 x 6.37 x 11.02 inches
- Package Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Color: Black & Grey
- Material: Plastic
- Hair Type: All
- Animal Type: Dogs, Cats, Rabbits
- Product Benefits: Undercoat Removal
What You Get:
- 1 * ORFELD Grooming Tool
- 1 * Universal Adapter
- 1 * 49" Reinforced Extension Hose
- 【BEST GROOMING KIT ON THE MARKET】 The ORFELD VACUUM Grooming Kit allows you to groom your dog or cat with the utmost ease. In this kit, you get the Grooming Tool, 3 Interchangeable Combs, and a 49" Extension Hose with Universal Adapter.
- 【YOU LOVE YOUR PETS, BUT NOT THEIR FUR】 When the fur starts to appear in places that are not your pet, you'll know it's time to comb or bush them. While doing so with the ORFELD VACUUM Grooming Kit, enjoy a clean, mess-free experience as your vacuum sucks in loose hair and debris.
- 【NEARLY UNIVERSAL FIT】 The ORFELD VACUUM Grooming Kit fits any vacuum cleaner with a circular intake channel, making it nearly universal and adaptable for attaching to most vacuum units. Filament might not work with machines that have triangular or other non-circular intake channels.
- 【VERSATILE & CONVENIENT】 In addition to helping with flea, tick, leaf, and general debris removal, the ORFELD VACUUM Grooming Kit aids in cleaning upholstery and furniture. The 3 Interchangeable Combs come in different lengths, giving you the best opportunity to handle your pet's various needs.
- 【REINFORCED EXTENSION HOSE】 With a 49" long, reinforced extension hose, you can keep your vacuum tucked away from your pet, reducing their stress and skittishness. You finally can groom your pet with ease and relaxation.
If your dog sheds this is the product for you, it’s easy and works great. A little time everyday for three days and I have seen a big difference in the loose hair that’s all over the house. I’m loving it.
This brush is awesome! Pulls loose hairs up and out and the smaller side is great for eliminating hair from the furniture. It will pull too hard so I have to use it very gently on my dogs.
Our dog loves it when we use these. They must feel really good and get a lot of loose hair off. So glad we decided to give them a try. Also don’t have to worry about scratching their skin with the metal brushes.