Reach Grabber Tool with Shoehorn- Extend Your Reach High and Low
The ORFELD pick-up tool is a durable and sturdy reaching tool with powerful claws that grip small, large, and odd-shaped items with ease. It includes a built-in magnet that allows you to pick up metal items like nails, keys, and coins. It's the perfect tool for the collection and disposal of trash and yard clean-up. It makes any reaching and grabbing job easier, faster, and safer. No stretching, stooping, or bending is needed!
- Reaches and grabs items high and low
- Durable aluminum pole
- Rubber-tipped grippers
- Built-in magnet
- Ergonomic grip
- Available in 32"
- 1 x Grabber Reacher Tool
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Tip: Do not pick up products with an excessive diameter (<100 mm). Do not use your hands to open the opening of the product, as this could damage the product.
- ▲ SHOEHORN DESIGN - No need to bend over to wear shoes, protect your lumbar joints.
- ▲ EASY TO USE - This grabber reacher tool is ideal for picking up everyday objects around the house, the garden bend at the waist, it is perfect for the old, disabled, and healthcare workers.
- ▲ THREE ADJUSTABLE ANGLES - This grabber reacher tool has three adjustable angles: 45º, 90º, and 180º, you can easily change the angle to pick up objects in high positions or things in the corners, it is very convenient.
- ▲ DESIGN WITH MAGNET & PORTABLE - Grabber reacher tool features a built-in magnet to pick up small metal objects like pins, needles, clips, and keys; Foldable design makes it easy to transport and store.
- ▲ IMPROVED LOAD CAPACITY - Inside, a cable is carried that improves the load capacity, and the maximum weight that can be reached reaches 5.5 lbs; The handle is made of very light aluminum alloy thought to be only 265g and is comfortable to grip.
This grabber has been a lifesaver for me since I broke my arm. I couldn't manage without it. I can do a lot without asking for help, even getting my shoes on with the shoe horn. I even dropped one of my tablets and was able to pick it up with the grabber. I highly recommend it.
I broke the handle of this grabber when I squeezed it too hard trying to pick up a can of food from a shelf. One of the claws is now loose and hanging. Maybe there should be a warning not to squeeze it too hard.
This grabber is great for picking things up, but it broke when I tried to fold it. There were no instructions on how to fold it either.
This grabber worked well but unfortunately broke within a month.
This grabber is of very good quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.