Orfeld provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Scope of Service
Your Orfeld includes a one-year limited warranty which starts from the date of the sales invoice, the warranty period of 12 months while the guarantee is 30days. If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, or otherwise specified by Orfeld.
If repairs are not feasible or commercially unfeasible, we may replace this product with new or refurbished products with similar features. After repair, the replaced product or accessory will be covered by the same warranty during the remaining warranty period of the original product.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Orfeld or Orfeld's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Orfeld’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Orfeld’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Orfeld.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with suitable replacement parts or a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Orfeld must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Orfeld or Orfeld's authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Orfeld reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Orfeld quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- ●Collision or accidents caused by man-made and non-product quality problems.
- ●Damage caused by unauthorized modification and dismantling under the guidance of the unofficial instruction manual.
- ●Damage caused by improper installation, use and operation not according to the user manual.
- ●The customer repairs the parts by himself or asks an unauthorized service organization to repair/modify the parts without official instructions.
- ●Damage caused by improper circuit modification guided by unofficial user manual and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- ●Damage caused by misuse of the product or handling of the product under environmental conditions not in accordance with the user manual.
- ●Damage due to peripherals, add-on devices, or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- ●Damage caused by insufficient discharge when the battery is low or when using a battery with quality problems.
- ●The device has been damaged, including but not limited to damage caused by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disasters and transportation.
- ●Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the type nummber, serial number, production date has been removed or unrecognizable.
- ●The product cannot work properly because it is not used in the country/area where it was originally designed and manufactured or approved for use.